- Groups (3+ riders) $45/person/hour
- Semi-Private Lessons (2 riders) $50/person/hour
- Private Lessons $60/hour
- Lead Line Lessons (6 and under) $40/person/half-hour
- Trail Rides $100/person/hour
Adults and children of all riding levels are welcome. Tuition due in advance to reserve your space. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Missed lessons cannot be rescheduled or refunded. Maximum weight of rider is 200lbs. We accept cash, check, and credit cards. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted to ride.
Please be advised the maximum weight limit for riding is 200 pounds. Trail Rides are for riders 7 years old and up. Prices Subject to Change
Cancellation Policy/Missed Appointments: Appointments are unique time slots reserved for you, and last minute changes affect our other patients, horse program, etc. Regardless of the reason for your cancellation we need cooperation on this policy. You must cancel within 24 hours or pay the full amount of your lesson. (Please note: if your lesson is Saturday, Sunday or Monday – you must contact our ranch office by 4pm the Friday before to make cancellations/changes.)
Method of Payment: Fees are due and payable by cash, check or credit card. We need a payment to reserve your spot. (If you would like to pay with another form of payment we will hold your credit card without running it.)
CHA All Discipline Standard Clinic April 13th – 17th
CERTIFIED HORSEMANSHIP ASSOCIATION
Ask us about our availability and rates. Great for a group, individual or create your own birthday party!
- $750 per participant (includes materials/books, certification & one meal each day)
- $300 auditor fee (includes training, observation, one meal each day, material booklets, no certification)