- Groups (3+ riders) $45/person/hour
- Semi-Private Lessons (2 riders) $50/person/hour
- Private Lessons $60/hour
- Lead Line Lessons (6 and under) $40/person/half-hour
- Trail Rides $100/person for 90 minute ride
Adults and children of all riding levels are welcome. Tuition due in advance to reserve your space. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Missed lessons cannot be rescheduled or refunded. Maximum weight of rider is 200lbs. We accept cash, check, and credit cards. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted to ride. Please be advised the maximum weight limit for riding is 200 pounds. Trail Rides are for riders 7 years old and up. Prices Subject to Change Method of Payment: Fees are due and payable by cash, check or credit card. We need a payment to reserve your spot. (If you would like to pay with another form of payment we will hold your credit card without running it.)
CHA All Discipline Standard Clinic April 16th – 20th 2021
CERTIFIED HORSEMANSHIP ASSOCIATION
For group riding instructors dealing with progressive skill building in all levels of riders, both in the arena and on the trail. Certification may be earned in English and/or Western disciplines; minimum age for assistant certification is 16, minimum age for instructor certification is 18. Four levels of certification may be earned in both English and Western disciplines, ranging from assistant instructor to CHA clinician.
- $800 per participant (includes materials/books, certification & one meal each day)
- $350 auditor fee (includes training, observation, one meal each day, material booklets, no certification)
- $35/Night Overnight Accommodations on site in our fun and rustic summer camp cabins.